The screening is a general term that refers to a fence that does not fully cover the garden. Usually people opt bamboo screening to cover their garden. Because bamboo is very weak to stand without the support poles, bamboo screening needs a wall or fence behind for support. You can visit https://mrthatch.com.au/project/bamboo-screening to get some ideas about it.
Image Source: Google
- Measure the length of the fence that you will cover. You can attach the bamboo screening to the wooden fence, chain link fence, or concrete. Take a look at your yard and decide where you want to install your screening.
- Use a tape measure to determine the height you want. You can cover your fence entirely, have a fence you poke out a little above or have bamboo extend past your fence. Use a tape measure to determine how high you want the fence will go.
- Choose a color bamboo for screening you based on your preferences. As with other forms of wood, bamboo comes in various colors and stains. Consult with your manufacturer to find out what they have. Natural bamboo is an excellent choice if you want to see the naturalistic.
- Select diameter bamboo stalks you if you have a choice. Choose your thickness based on the look you're going for. Thin bamboo mix together visually to create a unique look, while the thicker pieces of bamboo that is easily identifiable and recognizable.
- Finding a supplier of bamboo in your area that sell bamboo screening or fencing. High and long to tell them that you will cover to decide how many rolls of bamboo you need. You can install a screening on both sides of the fence if you want to cover completely.