If your hair falls under these 3 categories, then you need to consider and judge the proper time for a haircut. If you don’t have a clue as to when to have a haircut, then these are the times.
When it Comes to Width –
- For Thick Width Hair – If you have thick width hair, you are probably good for a few good months. But, during the non-haircut months, your hair may become rough and unruly. So, be careful.
- For Thin Width Hair – If you have thin width hair, then you need be a little careful. If you don’t have a haircut, then your hair starts to look dumb. Moreover, you may be a victim of hair breakage.
When it Comes to Texture –
- Fine Hair – If you have fine textured hair, then you are required to have trims once in every 6 months. Moreover, the haircut will allow your hair to maintain its length.
- Coarse Hair – If you have coarse-textured hair, you are good for a few good months. But, if you wish to have a newer or fresher look, then a haircut is required.
When it Comes to Style –
- Curly Hair – If you have curly style hair, then you are required a haircut twice a year.
- Straight Hair – if you have straight style hair, then you are required to have a haircut once in 4 months. Make sure you book with your hairstylist in advance.
Regardless of the type of hair you have, consider getting professional keratin treatment at home.
When it comes to proper hair care, these 3 factors are absolutely important to be taken into consideration. Styling is all about offering a great look to the hair; treatment gives some form of a boost to the hair and protection is about protecting the hair from any form of damage or breakage. Let’s focus on some of the things based on the 3 factors when it comes to the hair.
Styling and Protection:
- Mousse – A mousse is one of those things that help in addition to texture and volume to the hair. Moreover, it also helps to enhance the curls of the hair making sure it does not leave a clumpy or sticky feeling behind.
- Wax – Hair wax offers some form of thickness to the hair while maintaining shininess. Moreover, the strands of the hair do not feel stiff or hard.
- Dry Shampoo – For those who face with their hair getting greasy quickly should always go for a dry shampoo. Moreover, using the dry shampoo once or twice a week helps to get rid of unwanted oil of the hair.
- Hair Spray – Applying hair spray offers not just a great look but also softness to the hair. Moreover, hair spray helps to offer strength to the hair along with with target the frizz which is a concern seen in many women.
- Scalp Treatment – Getting this treatment helps to stimulate growth circulation and unclog follicles.
- Targeted Mask – The mask is used on collaboration with nourishing ingredients that deeply replenishes the hair and get rid of split ends and dryness.
Make sure you also do organic keratin treatment at home for protecting your hair.