In common legal practices, law firms have a certain hierarchical structure. It is creating a smooth and fluid relationship between employees, especially about their tasks.
Here is a typical list of people working in a law firm in Irvine:
1. Owners of the law firm – they are commonly known as partners. Generally, the law firm named after them because they are the most prestigious lawyers of the company. Because of their vast experience and knowledge in their field, their service fees are considered the highest.
Image source google
2. The legal partners – These individuals are also lawyers. However, they do not share ownership of the company. These legal Partners have much less experience compared to the partners, but can be very good at their specialization.
3. Lawyers contract – If in the case of lawyers have not enough employees to handle the increase in cases filed by their clients, the law firm may hire lawyers contractually.
4. Councils– Commonly, these lawyers are connected above with a law firm who chose to continue their relationship with the company after its quasi-retirement.
5. Legal Employees – Usually, they are law students who have the task of working in criminal investigations or to assist lawyers in the creation of their clients’ cases.
6. Paralegals These are the people with legal training, but do not have their professional licenses yet. Usually, they are equipped with practical knowledge of the law that can be very useful for lawyers.
7. Secretaries – Their role is very important for all lawyers. They help in organizing schedules, make calls from customers, and all other tasks that may be appointed to them by lawyers.
8. Legal investigators – they are assigned to work in the field, to research a particular case handled by the law firm.
9. Official administrations – Depending on your needs, law firms can hire a human resources officer, accounting and any other important positions.