If your hair falls under these 3 categories, then you need to consider and judge the proper time for a haircut. If you don’t have a clue as to when to have a haircut, then these are the times.
When it Comes to Width –
- For Thick Width Hair – If you have thick width hair, you are probably good for a few good months. But, during the non-haircut months, your hair may become rough and unruly. So, be careful.
- For Thin Width Hair – If you have thin width hair, then you need be a little careful. If you don’t have a haircut, then your hair starts to look dumb. Moreover, you may be a victim of hair breakage.
When it Comes to Texture –
- Fine Hair – If you have fine textured hair, then you are required to have trims once in every 6 months. Moreover, the haircut will allow your hair to maintain its length.
- Coarse Hair – If you have coarse-textured hair, you are good for a few good months. But, if you wish to have a newer or fresher look, then a haircut is required.
When it Comes to Style –
- Curly Hair – If you have curly style hair, then you are required a haircut twice a year.
- Straight Hair – if you have straight style hair, then you are required to have a haircut once in 4 months. Make sure you book with your hairstylist in advance.
Regardless of the type of hair you have, consider getting professional keratin treatment at home.